I’m excited to announce my book
THE CHILL MOM:
How to go from an anxious expectant mother to relaxed, confident mom
IS NOW READY FOR PRE-ORDER!
Practical advice that takes pregnant and new mums from worried and fearful to cool and collected
THE CHILL MOM – How to go from anxious expectant mother to relaxed, confident mom guides you through the sometimes lonely, scary, confusing journey of pregnancy and early motherhood—offering you real-life solutions, proven to work.
Written by a seasoned baby planner and mother of three, who has been there and done that, this book teaches you the best ways to become the most blissful, self-assured mum on the block:
- Be mentally and physically ready for pregnancy and handling life as a new mother
- Know what to expect and how to prepare for childbirth and breastfeeding
- Be better equipped to listen to your instincts and trust your judgement in making decisions in your life
- Learn the child-caring techniques that work best for you
- Fearlessly, effectively balance pregnancy and motherhood with career and other responsibilities the chill mom way
Michelle Hon began her first pregnancy like most moms, incredibly excited and secretly terrified. Being faced with the copious, seemingly unending, incredibly confusing, amount of information on the Internet, detailing all “the right things to do,” just added to her fear and confusion. Systematically sorting through all she found— through trial and error, three pregnancies and raising her children—she discovered the secrets to becoming a chill mom. She now passes her knowledge on to you.
The Chill Mom’s topics include:
- How being a calm and happy mother is better for your baby
- Overcome common fears of motherhood
- Tips on beauty and dressing the bump
- How to have a No Fear Birth
- Postpartum care and looking after yourself
- Child caring techniques that work for you
- Balancing pregnancy and motherhood with career and other responsibilities
- Minimalist checklists for baby essentials, enlisting help, packing your hospital bag
A mother of three and certified child carer, Michelle Hon has helped countless successful professional women plan for and manage the arrival of their babies. An expert at helping women navigate the ups, downs, and unchartered territory traveled in their journey of motherhood, Michelle has been featured on The Asian Entrepreneurs, The Asian Parent, and Lifetime Asia. She appears as the pregnancy body image expert and guest host on the television documentary series, ‘Man Birth’ on Channel 5, Singapore. She is often a host and speaker at motherhood events, and writes the award-winning blog, www.thechillmom.com Mom—a motherhood lifestyle blog which provides pregnancy, self-care, children development, and mumpreneurship resources for mothers.